Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Okay okay okay!

Well, it's been a couple of weeks since my last blog. Sorry, but that's just the way it goes with 2 little ones. The weather has finally warmed up in Edmonton here and we then to spend a good chunk of the day outdoors. I love being outside. We are getting ready to totally re-do our landscaping. Sure wish my brother-in-law lived closer!!! Anyway, unfortunately our yard is infested with good old Canadian Thistle. I have never seen such a nasty weed in my life. So this weekend we are stripping the sod, killing the thistle and roto-tilling the earth. Hopefully we will be able to have it smoothed and leveled and then next weekend we can be laying new sod, planting trees etc. I'm sooo excited to have it done. We have worked our butts off the last 3 yrs reno-ing the inside of the house, it's time to do something on the outside. I'll post photos of the project as it happens.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

sound like you are really busy. I wonder if we will ever feel like all it done.