Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Us

Today is our 4 yr anniversary. Hard to beleive that so much has happened in the last few years. I remember being younger and having everyone older tell me to enjoy the moment as time just passes too quickly. Well I must be "older" now as I now realize just how fast it does go by. Kevin and I have shared 4 yrs of married bliss...well not always bliss, but a true and deep love and happiness together. We have 2 beautiful little girls that just won't stop growing no matter what I do! We have a beautiful home and wonderful lives together. We pinch ourselves almost daily realizing just how blessed we are. My goal in life is to NEVER take my family for granted. That includes my immediate family as well as my extended family. So if you are reading this, please know that you are loved deeply.

1 comment:

janaya said...

happy anniversary!! i completely forgot we were married so close to one another. our 4 year anniversary is coming up in august. i'm so happy that you and kevin have such a wonderful little family and are enjoying life together. and i agree with you about the family thing. the further i get from home, the more i realize what a tragedy it really is to be so far from EVERYone. thank goodness for blogs and such to connect us more than we've been connected in decades. :) maybe you can meet up with corinne and i in new york sometime!... that's our tentative plan at least. :)